Chapman University 2022 Financial Aid and Scholarships for International Students
What a great opportunity of financial aid offered by Chapman University in USA for eligible and outstanding students. This scholarship is available for international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Merit scholarships are based primarily on a student’s grades and test scores; additional achievements may also be considered. Merit-based scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Admission Committee. First-year applicants are eligible for merit-based scholarships of up to $32,000 per year. Transfer applicants are eligible for merit-based scholarships of up to $15,000 per year.
Merit-based scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Admission Committee. Additional scholarships are available through individual departments.
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Chapman University Financial Aid for International Students;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Chapman University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting Chapman University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How to Apply
As part of the application process, interested and eligible candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Chapman University. Thereafter, you can complete and submit the Common App via email to admit-at-chapman.edu.