CFA Institute Financial Support Scholarship for Students Worldwide 2022
The CFA Institute Access Scholarship Program (“Program”) is designed to make CFA Institute programs more available to individuals who may not be able to afford the full program fees. (“Access Scholarships”).
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Requirements and Qualifications for CFA Financial Support Scholarship
In order to protect the integrity of the Program, the following Official Rules (“Rules”) shall bind all participants in the Program:
- Scholarship Candidates may be either new or existing candidates in the CFA Program.
- There is no minimum or maximum income or asset level for Scholarship Candidates.
- Candidates are ineligible if their current employer provides any financial assistance for participation in the CFA Program.
- Candidates can only receive one Access Scholarship per calendar year.
- Further, a Candidate may only receive one scholarship per exam, so if a candidate applies for both an Access and an Awareness Scholarship, and receives an award, the remaining application will be void.
- Applications will be reviewed by CFA Institute and/or a local CFA Institute Member Society in the Scholarship Candidate’s geographic area.
- While financial need will be strongly considered, awards may be made based on a combination of factors, including financial need; the academic, professional or other accomplishments of the candidate; obstacles overcome by the candidate; contributions to the local community; the candidate’s interest in pursuing the CFA charter; and other personal characteristics that indicate the individual is a strong candidate to receive an Access Scholarship and become a CFA charter holder.
Once your application has been processed, you will be notified of a decision by email. You can expect a decision no later than 31 July 2022.
Benefits of CFA Financial Support Scholarship
The scholarship covers the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$250.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute on www.cfainstitute.org to apply