Check Out These 10 Irresistible Opportunities in August!
To start this new month, here are amazing opportunities you should check out as they could just be the tipping point for you right now.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Explore these opportunities carefully. Each scholarship opportunity has its deadline in August, and the sponsors can close them at that time of their deadlines. Please visit our home website for more information about available opportunities.
Here are 10 (ten) opportunities you can take advantage of:
1. 2022 Wikipedia AfroCreatives WikiProject + Film for African Creatives.
AfroCreatives WikiProject +film is the inaugural effort of AfroCreatives WikiProject. By mobilizing African film creatives, professionals and film enthusiasts, the campaign aims to measurably enhance information on Wikipedia about the art and industry of African film.
- Eligibility: For Africans, Creatives/Artists, Nigerians, Writers & Poets
- Deadline: August 4, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
2. Apply: Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme for Nigerian Graduates 2022
LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 with training and finance to start their businesses.
3. FG-Halogen Cyber Security Training Program For Young Nigerians
In partnership with Halogen Group, the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has launched Cyber Security Training Program for Nigerian Youths. This program contains events such as training, Competition, Certification, Internship, and job placement for Nigerian Youth. This training is free for the first Forty Thousand (40,000) enrollees.
4. African Good Practice Competition on Youth Skills Development and Employment
Are you an organization that excels in driving good practices on youth skills development and employment promotion on the African continent? If yes, then the African Union Commission and the African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD) invite you to enter this exciting competition to find, celebrate, and grow the number of good practices across all African countries.
- Eligibility: For Africans, Entrepreneurs, Leaders, Youths
- Deadline: August 12, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
5. 2022 IsDB ILO Youth Green Skills Accelerator Challenge
Recognizing the importance of qualified human resources for social advancement and sustainable development, the IsDB has been addressing human resources development in member countries alongside its development financing activities.
6. Information Futures Lab Fellowship Programme – Spring 2023 (Salary of $35,000)
The Information Futures Fellowship is a novel opportunity for practitioners in public health, healthcare, community organizations, media, policy, design, and other fields actively working on responding to the ongoing information crisis.
7. 2022 Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Program For Women Entrepreneurs
Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton program is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by Access Bank’s W Initiative. In its maiden edition, the program provided a free mini-MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria and financial grants worth N9Million to the top 5 applicants.
8. 2022 THRIVE Global Impact Challenge for Innovative Startups
Applications are open for the THRIVE Global Impact Challenge 2022. The THRIVE Global Impact Challenge is a global search for the most innovative startups advancing a more sustainable future for agriculture.
- Eligibility: For Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Startups, Tech
- Deadline: August 26, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
9. 2022 Catapult Development Grant for Documentary Filmmakers (up to $20,000)
Catapult gives early support to propel projects forward that hold the promise of a story that should be uniquely told in the film. They provide development funding to documentary filmmakers with a strong story to tell, secured access, and are ready to create a fundraising piece to help unlock critical production funding.
10. 2022 General Electric Early Identification Internship Program
General Electric (GE) Early Identification (EID) Internship Program is open to young Nigerian Undergraduates. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with its customers, GE is building future energy technologies and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.