Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China 2022
Applications have been open for Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China 2022. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship For Undergraduates & Graduates to pursue a Master’s & Post Doctoral Degree in China. There is No IELTS & TOEFL Needed. In fact, No Registration Fee. The Application Process is quite Easy and Online. Applicants belonging to Any Nation are Eligible for a Chinese Government Scholarship. Dalian University of Technology (DUT) is a Public Research University in China located in Dalian.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
China offers more than 20,000 Fully Funded Scholarships to all international students. China has opened its universities for students and given them CSC Scholarship and University-based Scholarship. Duration of Master Degree is 2 Years & Ph.D. Degree is 3 Years. Bundle of Courses are available at Dalian University. There are 1500 Public Universities in China. The current population of China is 1,440,782,598. Currently, almost 133 Chinese Universities are accepting Masters and Doctorate students under CSC Scholarship
You can choose any Language medium for courses i.e English OR Chinese. Moreover, Your All expenses of study are Fully Covered under the Ministry of China. Xi Jinping is making New Reforms in Education in China. How good is education in China? Today, the Ministry of Education estimates that above 99% of school-age children have received a universal nine-year basic education. Full Detail regarding Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China is given below.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Allowance for a Master’s Degree is 3000 RMB/month and for Ph.D. is 3500 RMB/month
- Health insurance
- Application Fee waiver
- Chinese Degree for International Students
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application
- Applicants for Master’s Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral Degree must have a Master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40.
- All Nationality holders are Eligible.
- Applicants having a Previous Degree is in English are exempted from IELTS & TOEFL Requirements.
List of Documents
Following documents are required for DUT Chinese Government Scholarship!
- Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal For Ph.D. scholars
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
How To Apply
- Applicants should fill out the online application form.
- The Agency Number of DUT is 10141.
- All the applicants must have Acceptance Letters from DUT Supervisors.
- You can also submit your application form and materials by email to the School.
- You can find more information and the application process on the DUT Official Website.
The Application Deadline is 31st March 2022.