Design Intern – Marketing At Soothe, Inc (Paid Internship)
As a Design Intern at Soothe, you will work alongside Soothe’s Marketing team to design creative materials for email, social media, web, paid acquisition, and mobile products, as well as other digital marketing needs. From research to conception, production, and handoff, you will assist in every step of the design process for a variety of mediums. Be prepared to deepen your understanding of digital marketing, communications, and visual design as well as to make an impact on Soothe’s disruptive brand presence and acquisition efforts.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- Conceptualize and design a variety of creative materials for marketing tasks
- Maintain a consistent brand identity across all consumer-facing touchpoints inclusive but not limited to Facebook (Paid/Organic), Google (Paid), Instagram (Organic), Email, and Corporate Web
- Work with the marketing team to design elegant email and social media campaigns
- Provide support to the Product Design team by brainstorming new features and creating new pixel-perfect designs for Soothe’s website and apps.
- Collaborate with product creative team to develop and communicate underlying concepts that inspire design implementation
- Keep up-to-date on exciting digital campaigns, social trends, and industry technology to promote new ways of thinking, working, and problem-solving
- The ability to work 20-25 hours a week in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with a variety of programs such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
- A solid foundation in typography, color, grid, and composition
- Ability to think about the user experience while crafting designs
- Desire to learn and collaborate with others
- Ability to effectively take direction and constructive design advice
- A passion to create elegant, user-friendly designs
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can go to the official website to apply.