Bitmama started in 2017 as a P2P digital currency exchange. It quickly grew into a platform where individuals can trade and manage cryptocurrencies, and digital assets conveniently.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Today, we offer a trusted platform for cryptocurrency transactions. We are building technology that will redefine the way people do financial transactions through blockchain technology.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer, and Graphics designer to work on products we develop for our customers.
- Department: Design
- Employment Type: Internship
- Minimum Experience: Entry-level
Your responsibilities include defining product specifications, creating graphics, and designing fully-functional products.
To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for color and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
Responsibilities of Design Interns Needed at Bitmama
- Improve the design of existing products
- Collaborate with marketing and business development colleagues to establish design and production expectations for projects
- Create intuitive and elegant product design solutions that solve user problems and drive business results
- Create graphics for marketing
- Adhere to our brand guidelines;
- Iterate based on user and internal feedback
- Gather feedback from product users
- Participate in new business efforts as requested
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Product designer, Graphics designer, or similar role
- Experience working with design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop e.t.c
- Creativity in mixing up colors, shapes, and techniques
- Experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Sketch)
- Time-management skills