DW Akademie Digital Innovations For Peace Competition 2023 for digital media Entrepreneurs
With the purpose of encouraging digital media practices in the Middle East and North Africa regions, Leaders International launches the DIP Call for Applications for entrepreneurs in digital media and fact-checking.
Co-funded by the EU, and implemented by Leaders International, DW Akademie, and Elbiro Media, Digital Innovations for Peace (DIP) aims to foster social resilience against the growing threat of disinformation and to promote peace in the digital sphere in Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Algeria, and Tunisia.
Through an online training program, entrepreneurs, media professionals, and ICT experts will get the opportunity to work together to come up with novel ideas in the field of digital media in a 3-week training program.
- Entrepreneurs, media professionals, and ICT experts from the MENA region, applicants from the above mentioned countries are encouraged to apply if they meet the following requirements:
- To be in the age range of 18-35 years
- To have an innovative digital media idea
Duration and Benefits
- The 3-week virtual training will cover the topics of ideation for digital media challenges, BMC development, pitching and presentation skills, and access to open-source solutions and ICT technologies.
- Ultimately, participants are expected to present their ideas and solutions to a judging panel.
- The top three participants will receive a prize of €1000 and the opportunity to participate in upcoming hackathons to further develop their solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Deadline: May 27, 2023
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.