DW Akademie Digital Innovations For Peace Competition 2023 for digital media Entrepreneurs
With the purpose of encouraging digital media practices in the Middle East and North Africa regions, Leaders International launches the DIP Call for Applications for entrepreneurs in digital media and fact-checking.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Co-funded by the EU, and implemented by Leaders International, DW Akademie, and Elbiro Media, Digital Innovations for Peace (DIP) aims to foster social resilience against the growing threat of disinformation and to promote peace in the digital sphere in Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Algeria, and Tunisia.
Through an online training program, entrepreneurs, media professionals, and ICT experts will get the opportunity to work together to come up with novel ideas in the field of digital media in a 3-week training program.
- Entrepreneurs, media professionals, and ICT experts from the MENA region, applicants from the above mentioned countries are encouraged to apply if they meet the following requirements:
- To be in the age range of 18-35 years
- To have an innovative digital media idea
Duration and Benefits
- The 3-week virtual training will cover the topics of ideation for digital media challenges, BMC development, pitching and presentation skills, and access to open-source solutions and ICT technologies.
- Ultimately, participants are expected to present their ideas and solutions to a judging panel.
- The top three participants will receive a prize of €1000 and the opportunity to participate in upcoming hackathons to further develop their solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Deadline: May 27, 2023