Elsevier-ISES Renewable Transformation Challenge 2023 (€20,000 prize)
Applications are open for the Elsevier-ISES Renewable Transformation Challenge 2023. The objective of the Elsevier-ISES Renewable Transformation Challenge is to recognize and honor outstanding work towards a world powered by renewable energy and with accessible energy for all.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
This objective is consistent with the vision of the International Solar Energy Society (ISES), which is for a world powered by 100% renewable energy used efficiently and wisely and accessible for all. To achieve this vision, a global transformation of the energy systems to efficient and affordable renewable energy must take place.
The Challenge is administered every two (2) years to recognize accomplishments by organizations such as private enterprises, NGOs, and research institutions for undertaking projects and programs that help move the world toward an energy system supplied entirely by renewable energy sources, or for conducting the critical analyses that provide meaningful roadmaps for the transformation. The award winner represents one step towards furthering ISES’ vision. This vision can only be achieved through private and civil society initiatives towards innovative and successful programs that adopt the use of renewable energy technologies, and the intelligent application of energy efficiency measures. In the context of this Challenge, the energy transformation applies to all end-use energy consumption: power, heat, and transport.
- Open to individuals who attained the age of majority in his/her state/provinces of residence as of the date of entry into the Contest from which the award application has been submitted or groups of individuals from an organization operating in the not-for-profit and for profit sectors in any country worldwide (excluding Italy, Brazil, Quebec Canada, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan), including but not limited to NGOs, research or academic institutions.
- Employees of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and agents, and their immediate families of those living in the same household, are not eligible to enter. Government officials are not eligible to enter (examples of government officials, include, but are not limited to the following: local tax authorities, customs officials, ministry of education employees, employees of government owned and operated enterprises, such as schools, libraries and medical facilities, political party officials and candidates for political office; and generally can include an employee or official of (1) a commercial entity in which a government body has an ownership interest or exerts control over such an entity; or (2) public international organizations such as the United Nations of the World Bank, etc.). Entrants may be subject to rules imposed by their institution or employer relative to their participation in trade promotions and should check with their institution or employer for any relevant policies. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Duration and Benefits
- There is a €20,000 prize for the first-place entry. The winner, or one representative of the winning team, will be invited to attend the ISES Solar World Congress 2023 in New Delhi, India from 30 October – 04 November 2023 and the Congress Awards Banquet, where the winner/representative will present the project.
- The winner, or one representative of the winning team, will receive one Gold membership to the Society.
- The winning project will be featured on the Elsevier website, the journal homepage of Solar Energy and on the ISES website.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply busing the button below or click this link
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Deadline: July 3rd, 2023
Kindly share this opportunity with Organizations and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.