Entry-Level Graphics Designer Needed at STEMCafe
STEMCafe is a non-linear learning centre where kids and young adults through play, explore the amazing world of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) through fun interactive activities for them to experiment with amazing creations and ideas that develop lifelong learning and interest in STEM.
We are expanding Africa’s capacity and diversity of the STEM workforce pipeline to prepare the younger generation for the best jobs of the future that will see Africa become innovative, secure and competitive.
We are looking to recruit a creative and organized professional to serve as a Graphic Designer. The selected candidate will be an integral part of designing the future of STEMCafe’s online and offline marketing platforms; strategically participating in the ideation and creation of compelling graphic materials geared towards maintaining a cohesive brand voice and advancing our communications efforts.
- Design visual content for print and digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences;
- Design and layout of essential STEMCafe’s branding and publicity materials (e.g. business cards, presentation slides, etc.)
- Create infographics and presentation materials to simplify the communication of complex concepts and data
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction
- Manage timelines and prioritization of workload, and know when to ask for direction
- Assist team in developing and executing media plans
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts
- Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms
- Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Entry-Level Graphics Designer
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in working with children and a background or experience in management.
- An understanding of and commitment to STEMCafe’s values and approach.
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience in graphics design;
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, DropBox, and G Suite
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics, and approaches.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.