EY Graduate Trainee Program is an opportunity for young Nigerian graduates of accounting and audit interest to learn from the international exposure of EY and its clients.
From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their ongoing strategies.
You’ll use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex audit procedures across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
Details about Ernst & Young EY Graduate Trainee Program:
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Ernst and Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program 2022.
To be considered for the traniee Program, you must:
- An Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment
- At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities.
- It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future.
- Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays, and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.