European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships for Engineering Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students searching for Engineering Scholarships to apply for the European University of the Atlantic Collaborations Scholarships for Engineering students for the 2022/23 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Engineering scholarships aim to allow students to collaborate on real projects and target over 20 new undergraduate students in Computer Engineering. Interested students are encouraged to take advantage of this scholarship offer.
European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships
To be considered for the Collaboration Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must apply to study for an undergraduate computer Engineering course at the European University of the Atlantic, Spain.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Having met the access requirements of the European University of the Atlantic, the student is in one of the situations: the student has a Baccalaureate diploma or an Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training diploma; the student has passed the University Entrance exams, or rather has a previous university degree and/or other university studies belonging to foreign educational systems, or, lastly, the student may have met the access requirements established in the legislation in force.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships are to submit the following documents by email to [email protected] or the European University of the Atlantic Scholarship Service:
- The scholarship application form can be obtained in person at the Students’ service and Scholarships of the European University of the Atlantic or via the webpage at uneatlantico.es
- Photocopy of identity card or a valid passport.
- The personal academic record of the studies gives access to the degree. The academic record must specify the average obtained grade; otherwise, it must specify the obtained grades in each subject.
The Application Deadline is 15th October 2022