Federal Government 2022 Education Bursary Awards for Nigerian Students
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards. Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian Unievristy Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
Requirements and Qualifications for FSBN Bursary Award
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
Documents Required for Application
Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
How to Apply
Go to Federal Ministry Of Education on fsbn.com.ng to apply
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Complete form online
- Submit and print a copy
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
For further enquiries, please visit www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
For more details, click here
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.