FinLab Greentech Accelerator Programme for High Impact Innovators 2022
The Greentech Accelerator is a 3-month regional and global programme, organised by The FinLab, powered by UOB, to grow and transform innovative greentech solutions to meet the economic and environmental needs of businesses and to forge a sustainable future for all.
Open to greentech innovations in the areas of Energy Efficiency, Zero-Waste Supply Chain, Carbon Management and Reporting, with Tech Readiness Level (TRL) 6 and above, the accelerator will select 10 high impact greentech innovators to be part of its pioneer cohort.
- ESG & Masterclasses: Designed with expertise from the bank and the industry, the masterclasses will cover topics like management, sustainability, commercialisation, and international market expansion.
- Partnerships & Mentorships: Partnerships and mentorships are key pillars, tapping into a 14,000 network comprising of governments, corporates, SMEs, and tech providers for 1-1 meetings to expedite the development of innovative greentech solutions.
- Pilots & Test-bedding: Working closely with the demand drivers of corporates and SMEs to pilot and test-bed solutions to tackle actual sustainability-related challenges for businesses.
Requirements and Qualifications for FinLab Greentech Accelerator Programme Qualification
- Open to high Impact greentech innovators;
- Be focused on the areas of Energy Efficiency, Zero-Waste Supply Chain, Carbon Management and Reporting, with Tech Readiness Level (TRL) 6 and above.
Aim and Benefits of FinLab Greentech Accelerator Programme
- Leverage on the network of SMEs and corporates to tackle pain points and co-create solutions.
- Work closely with SMEs and corporates for the opportunity to partner and pilot solutions.
- Total funding of up to SGD 150,000 (~USD $108,500) to potentially deploy relevant and cutting edge solutions with SMEs and corporates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to FinLab on www.f6s.com to apply
For more details,visit FinLab website
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.