The Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs is a One Billion Naira Fund created to support and promote African female-owned businesses over 5 years through training, mentoring, and funding.
The programme seeks to empower the entrepreneurial activities of at least 2,500 female business owners through funding and structured training over five years.
Through the programme, a minimum of 500 female entrepreneurs would be trained in business and life skills each year, after which the top 100 achievers from the pool would be eligible for grants of up to 2 million naira each from a 200 million naira annual fund.
The Flourish Africa training curriculum has been designed to educate and prepare female entrepreneurs for their business journey and give them wings to fly. It also gives female entrepreneurs an enabling platform for practical skill development, mentoring, business capital, and access to the marketplace.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Application Eligibility Criteria for Flourish Africa N1 Billion Grant for Female Entrepreneurs
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18yrs – 50yrs.
- Applicants must be female. If co-owned with a man, applicants must have at least 51% ownership of the business, with proof.
- Applicants must have access to internet-enabled devices for training and must be willing to commit to virtual training for a period of 4 months.
- Applicants’ businesses must be in the Start-up phase.
- Your business must be domiciled in Lagos, Abuja, or Port Harcourt.
Application for the year 2 grant ends on January 29th, 2023.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.