FMYSD/Bank of Industry National Sixty-Day App Development Challenge for young Nigerians (N10 million in cash prize)
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development in partnership with the Bank of Industry invites Nigerian youth to participate in the 2nd National Sixty-Day App Development Challenge.
The Sixty-Day App challenge is aimed at engaging young Nigerians in designing a mobile application to improve a range of processes and increase the level of accessibility to services available to the citizenry.
In the Sixty-Day App Challenge, there will be 10 App developers who will win One Million Naira each. The goal of 60 Day App challenge is to equip Nigerian youth with basic and advance technological development skills in the digital world
Eligibility Criteria for FMYSD/Bank of Industry National Sixty-Day App Development Challenge
- Young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35.
Apps entered for the challenge must solve a problem within the shortlisted sectors.
- 10 Grand Prizes N1 million each
- Business Development Training
- 50 FMYSD Participation Certificates
- The Challenge commenced on Monday the 9th of January 2023. Entry Submissions close on the 10th of March 2023.
How To Apply
For More Information:
The Application Deadline is 10th March 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.