As a full-stack software developer (Intern), you will be part of a team of developers that will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going-live, and maintaining several enterprise technology platforms for our clients
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Responsibilities/Requirements for Full-stack software development Internship at Integral IT
- The candidate should have a good grasp of the software development lifecycle: SDLC (Requirement gathering and analysis, Design, Implementation and Coding, Testing [including unit and integration testing], Deployment, Maintenance).
- Working knowledge in data layer design (relational databases), practical knowledge of related concepts such as normalization.
- Follows good practice for software development (clean code, test coverage, source code version control, pull requests, code review, issue tracking, graceful as well as aggressive error handling).
- Working knowledge of PHP, Python, and Node.js programming languages.
- Basic knowledge of Webservices / API implementation, as well as web application frontend (Angular, React, HTML/CSS).
- Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Proficiency in the use of modern tools and technologies that help with the software development lifecycle. Specifically:
– Git for version control.
– Maven or Gradle for project lifecycle management.
• Critical thinking.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Knowledge of modern computer hardware, software and ability to work on multiple assignments
• Honesty, integrity, and commitment to work.
• Teamwork, proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
How to apply
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected]