Full time Junior Software Engineer Needed at iPayBTC
About the job
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic software Developer to join our team in pushing Bitcoin adoption, you will be responsible for supporting our software development team in all aspects of the development, testing and implementation of our product.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Responsibilities of Full time Junior Software Engineer
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintaining existing software applications by fixing bugs or creating patches to prevent issues in the future
- Writing and debugging code
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Working closely with developers to improve product’s functionality
- Developing innovative solutions
- Participating in code reviews and quality assurance activities
- 2+ years experience using TypeScript and NestJs.
- 2+ years software development experience in an Agile environment
- Able to write clean, DRY & modular codes.
- Basic understanding of system architecture, Microservices, Message queues and Redis.
- Experienced with API Documentation with Postman.
- Experienced with API testing with Postman.
- Deep understanding of software security concepts, best practices and having an adversarial mindset.
- Basic understanding of the Bitcoin Blockchain and layer 2 solutions (Lightning Network )
- Excellent object-oriented design, development, and debugging skills
- Strong analytical, leadership and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, distributed systems, and other fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Open minded with a growth mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.