Fully Funded Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships 2022
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust – University of Leeds scholarships for the 2022/23 academic session in the United Kingdom.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship offers a one-year fully funded scholarship for applicants from developing countries wishing to pursue full-time taught master’s study in the university. The scholarships are funded jointly between the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the University of Leeds to promote educational advancement, international friendship and promotion of world peace and development.
Eligibility for Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships
To be eligible for these fully-funded scholarships, candidates:
- Must be citizens of, and a permanent resident in, one of the developing countries according to the International Development list of Borrowing Countries.
- Must not have undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country.
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to study in the UK
- Agree that they will return to their home country as soon as they have completed their studies.
- Be available to take up the award in September 2022.
- Must have obtained a good bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Tuition fees
- Maintenance stipend of £13,320
- Return economy travel
- Other allowances
How To Apply
To be awarded this fully funded scholarship, you are first to apply for a relevant taught programme of study and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible to apply for the scholarship. Applications without a valid Student Application Number will be rejected.
Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.