Fully Funded CYD Fellowships in Switzerland 2022 For Masters, PhD and Post-doctoral programs
The EPFL and the Cyber-Defence (CYD) Campus have jointly the CYD Fellowships – A Talent Program for Cyber-Defence Research. The CYD Fellowships is a talent program for cyber-defence research. It offers master thesis, doctoral, and distinguished postdoctoral fellowships to candidates with an outstanding academic and, if applicable, professional track record.
This program is highly competitive, and the primary evaluation criterion is excellence, as measured by academic records and professional accomplishments. Candidates applying for a CYD fellowship are expected to have excellent grade transcripts.
Details About CYD Fellowships in Switzerland 2022
The CYD Campus is a cyber-competence centre acting as an anticipation platform for identifying and assessing technologies, commercial and social cyber trends, as well as the resulting usage scenarios.
Interested researchers may apply twice a year for Doctoral and Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships. Both new applications and resubmissions are strongly encouraged.
Cyber-threats have been accelerating due to the exponential growth of network connectivity. These new capabilities provide myriad opportunities for security hackers to wreak significant damage for commercial, political, or other gains.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
CYD Fellowships are designed to promote new solutions to major challenges in the fields of security and data science by bringing together basic and applied research in cyber-defence.
- The fellowships are offered to candidates with an outstanding academic and, if applicable, professional track record
- Applicants must have an excellent grade transcript
- Applicants must currently be studying for masters, doctoral or Post-doctoral degree
- Applicants must be ready to conduct research in the fields of security and data science by bringing together basic and applied research in cyber-defence.
How To Apply
Please, read carefully all documents available in the application toolkit to prepare your application.
- Refer here for the toolkit for Master Thesis Fellowship applications.
- Refer here for the toolkit for Doctoral and Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship applications.
- Interested researchers may apply twice a year for Doctoral and Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships.
- Both new applications and resubmissions are strongly encouraged.
The Application Deadline is 14th February 2022.
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.