GRANTS NASME 1 Milliona Naira Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition and Grant 2023
The Nigerian Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (NASME) has opened apllications for the 2023 Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition and grant.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Applications opened June 1,2023 and will close on June 21, 2023.
The Nigerian Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (NASME) is a national non-profit organization that represents and advocates for the interests of nano, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (NMSMEs) in Nigeria.
The association was founded in 1996 as a Business Membership Organization (BMO), with the goal of promoting the growth and development of NMSMEs in Nigeria.
Ten (10) final applicants will be selected based on the following criteria:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- The main applicant must be a young, patriotic and passionate Nigerian citizen, 15 – 29 years old (in accordance with Nigeria’s National Youth Policy 2019 – 2023).
- The main applicant must reside in any of the 36 States or FCT in Nigeria.
- The business must solve a unique problem or provides a new/better way of solving an existing problem. Businesses targeting the SDGs or tackling a local challenge have an added advantage.
- The business must be beyond the idea stage. It must be at proof of concept stage or early-stage with the entrepreneur running this full-time.
- The business should be in one of these sectors: ICT; Agriculture; Manufacturing; Food & Beverage; Hospitality; Creatives; or Professional Services.
- The business must be less than five (5) years old from date of incorporation.
- The business must be for profit and have potential for scaling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: June 21, 2023