ICAW Video Contest 2023
Offered to children and teens ages 10 – 13, the video contest requires a 30 second video highlighting ICAW and the theme for this year, For Healthier Soil, Healthier Food…Compost!
Your entry should show something related to the benefits of compost use and/or organics recycling such as: compost bin, vegetable or fruit garden, food waste and then compost.
Requirements and Qualifications for ICAW Video Contest
- The video contest is open to children and teens ages 10 – 13.
- Applicants may be from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of ICAW Video Contest
- The winner of this contest will receive $100.
How to Apply
Video entry checklist:
- Must have in the video International Compost Awareness Week, May 7 – 13, 2023 either written or said verbally.
- Must have For Healthier Soil, Healthier Food…Compost! written or said verbally.
- Video Length: No more than 30 seconds.
- Video subject must relate to something related to compost or organics recycling, for example, showing a garden with compost or healthier veggies growing because of compost use, showing a compost bin, collecting food waste, composting at school, etc.
- Must post video to YouTube or Vimeo and provide the link.
Click Here To Submit Your Entry
For more details,visit ICAW website
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.