ICAW Video Contest 2023
Offered to children and teens ages 10 – 13, the video contest requires a 30 second video highlighting ICAW and the theme for this year, For Healthier Soil, Healthier Food…Compost!
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Your entry should show something related to the benefits of compost use and/or organics recycling such as: compost bin, vegetable or fruit garden, food waste and then compost.
Requirements and Qualifications for ICAW Video Contest
- The video contest is open to children and teens ages 10 – 13.
- Applicants may be from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of ICAW Video Contest
- The winner of this contest will receive $100.
How to Apply
Video entry checklist:
- Must have in the video International Compost Awareness Week, May 7 – 13, 2023 either written or said verbally.
- Must have For Healthier Soil, Healthier Food…Compost! written or said verbally.
- Video Length: No more than 30 seconds.
- Video subject must relate to something related to compost or organics recycling, for example, showing a garden with compost or healthier veggies growing because of compost use, showing a compost bin, collecting food waste, composting at school, etc.
- Must post video to YouTube or Vimeo and provide the link.
Click Here To Submit Your Entry
For more details,visit ICAW website