Idea Hatch (iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Cohort II for Nigerian Entrepreneur
iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and scalable business models. The incubation programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
(iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Requirements:
- INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS WITH AN INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PLAN WITH A PRODUCT OR PROTOTYPE THAT WOULD AID IN DEVELOPING THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY
- INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS WILLING TO ESTABLISH A LEGAL COMPANY AND BEGIN BUSINESS OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
- SECTOR: ALL SECTORS (Education Technology (EdTech)
Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
Health Technology (HealthTech)
Financial Technology (FinTech)
Government Technology (GovTech))
Objectives of (iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
How To Apply for (iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme
Click the apply button to apply for (iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme.
(iHatch) Startup Incubation Programme Benefits
- FREE OFFLINE/ONLINE INTERACTIVE TRAINING
- FREE COWORKING SPACE AT NCAIR, ABUJA
- MENTORSHIP SESSIONS WITH TECH SPECIALISTS
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
The Application Deadline is 16th July 2022
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the iHatch Startup Incubation Programme Cohort II