iDixcover Young African Fellowship Programme is now open and accepting applications for its 2023 Cohort.
The fellowship program aims to bridge the gap between education and employability by providing comprehensive training and mentorship to young Africans through an immersive and hands-on approach.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Sub-Saharan africans.
- Individual aged 18-30 years regardless of educational background or socio economic status.
- Unemployed youths
Benefits of iDixcover Young African Fellowship Programme
- Partake in dedicated community service to instill a sense of social responsibility.
- Mentorship opportunity by well trained and resourced professionals throughout the program and beyond.
- Meaningful networking connections among fellows and potential employers and investors.
- Entrepreneurship support to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Skill development workshops
- Practical trainings.
Deadline: October 6, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.