Intern In USA: 2022 CIRES Summer Internship Program
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
The application call is now open for CIRES Summer Internship Program. This internship program is for Undergraduate and Graduate Candidates who have a research interest. Candidates will get a chance to research the University of Colorado Boulder. No IELTS & TOEFL necessary. The CIRES Summer 2022 Research Program in the USA will select more than 10 students around the globe. Duration is 10 To 12 Weeks
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Candidates with Technical Skills are encouraged to apply for this Fully Funded Paid USA Internship. Thus, the Candidate’s skills and knowledge will be increased. Candidates are not bound to have proper work experience or any language tests or CGPA for this internship. Candidates have the opportunity to do work with global research scientists. All the expenses are Fully Financed by the CRIES institute in America.
Candidates will be rewarded to perform environmental and geoscience research activities with CIRES and GSL scientists. Undergraduate interns will meet with $750/week over 10 weeks and Graduate interns will meet with $1500/week over 12 weeks. The Summer 2022 program will be totally distant due to ambiguities about in-person presence in the NOAA Global System Laboratories. More detail about this internship is as follows.
Benefits of CRIES Internship
Following are the benefits for the interns that are applying for this internship
- Candidates will be given a pay of $750 per week for 10 weeks if the Candidate is Undergraduate.
- Candidates will be given a pay of $1500 per week for 12 weeks if the Candidate is graduated.
- Candidates can explore new things and use their talent.
- Candidates have the opportunity to get research experience.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to perform virtual research in laboratories.
Eligible criteria are as follows
- Candidates having Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs can apply.
- Candidates must be able to complete program requirements
- If candidates want to perform research in environment and geoscience research they can apply.
- If Candidates don’t have any work experience they can apply.
- Candidates are with a minimum GPA can apply.
- Candidates must be willing to make a full-time commitment to complete an internship.
Following are the documents that are needed for this scholarship
- Valid passport,
- Reference letters,
- A good CV,
- Any Work Experience Letter (If Any)
How to Apply
Candidates need to fill in all the required fields in an Online Portal. Candidates need to visit the official website of CRIES For Online Applications.
The application deadline for the internship is 7th February 2022.