2022 International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022 International Breweries Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program whose aim is to fast-track the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurture their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
International Breweries – We can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves. You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold, and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges, and be determined to deliver results.
Eligibility Requirements For 2022 International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program
- Qualified student of a Bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred), and/or studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous.
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short-duration contracts, and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at university
- By Program start, completed Bachelors’ degree (from a recognized tertiary institution) achieved within the requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
How To Apply For 2022 International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program
Applications are accepted online only. Interested and eligible candidates should: Click here to Apply.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified