International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
International Entrance Student Scholarships: Applications are invited from applicants wishing to study in Canada at Humber College to apply for the 2022/2023 International Entrance Scholarship. Humber offers scholarship opportunities for international students who have demonstrated excellent academic potential.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in 2022. The scholarship will serve to reduce the burden of enrolling in a study program in Canada.
Eligibility Criteria For International Entrance Student Scholarships
To be considered for the International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- The merit scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis for students that received their letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before January 15th
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
How To Apply For International Entrance Student Scholarships
Interested applicants for the International Entrance Student Scholarships at Humber College, Canada are to submit the following to [email protected]
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for the full-time program commencing in May and September 2022
- Personal statement of interest-must includes your Grade Point Average
- 2 reference letters
The Application Deadline is still Rolling
Interested applicants can visit the official webpage for more information