International News Media Association (INMA) “30 Under 30” Awards 2023
Applications are open for the International News Media Association (INMA) “30 Under 30” Awards 2023. The International News Media Association (INMA) is rewarding outstanding achievement and career potential among young professionals in the news media industry.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The news media industry craves the infusion of young professionals into its ranks. They represent Millennial and Generation Z voices. They rejuvenate workplace cultures. They help reimagine news brands in a complex digital environment. They represent our industry’s future.
Through its Young Professionals Initiative, the International News Media Association (INMA) aims to find 30 rising stars in news media with early career achievements, insights into innovation, ability to influence, and likely management skills across advertising, audience, business intelligence, content and product, and leadership functions at media companies. They seek outstanding individual applicants based on merit and an “30 Under 30” class that represents the diverse markets news media serves worldwide: race, creed, colour, gender, and more.
- Applicant must be employed by a news media company.
- Must be under the age of 30 as of September 1, 2023.
- Must be a big picture thinker with an ability to shape the news media industry.
- Must have demonstrated expertise and accomplishments thus far in your career.
- Must bring soft skills that make a great leader or show talent: knowledge-hungry, team player, entrepreneurial spirit.
Duration and Benefits:
Winners will receive:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Global recognition in a virtual announcement, INMA.org blog, and press release September 2022.
- Certificate of recognition.
- Social media badge that can be used at the recipient’s leisure.
- Free access to 2 INMA virtual Master Classes of their choosing.
- 12-month membership in INMA (for non-member applicants).
- A complimentary ticket to “Media Innovation Week 2023 (conference part).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: July 15th, 2023
Kindly share this opportunity with Journalists and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.