International Program in Public Health Leadership (IPPHL) for Health Professionals (Fully Funded to USA)
Applications for the IPPHL Program, fully funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and partners with the Center for Creative Leadership, is open to all health professionals.
The International Program in Public Health Leadership is an eight-month program at the United States for emerging leaders working in African Ministries of Health
The program emphasises one-on-one coaching and mentoring, peer learning and sharing, and the creation of a community of practice to provide participants with access to a larger network that will help them address the challenges they face in implementing policies and programs.
- Orientation (Virtual): March 14, 15, 16; 4 pm – 5:30 pm GMT
Introduction to the policy project, executive leadership coaches, & the global IPPHL Network
- 8 weeks Policy Intensive (Virtual): Foundational skills in public policy analysis & implementation
- 2 weeks Leadership Immersion (Seattle, USA): Experiential learning, workshopping, networking, and individual leadership development
- 7 weeks Launch & Learn (Virtual): Application of leadership, implementation, and policy
- 5 days Capstone Seminar (Nairobi, Kenya): Strategize how to move your projects, agendas, and teams
To be considered for the IPPHL Program, you must:
- Be an African public health practitioner in their mid-career who works for the government, a federal, regional, state, or provincial organization, or a government initiative or partner
- Possesses a degree in public health or is a qualified medical professional
- Be a citizen and resident of a country in Africa
- Have Strong English-language skills, and the ability to articulate the various policy or program implementation challenges that they deal with in public health
Program Duration and Reward
- The Program will run for the period of 8 months
- The organizers will provide accommodation and airfare for the two weeks Seattle Residency
- Individual coaching and mentoring, peer sharing, learning, and networking for the fellows
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- 3 short-answer questions limited to 1500 characters each on the given topics
- CV/Resume in pdf format
- Statement of Release from your supervisor (PDF)
- Letter of Recommendation from your employer or supervisor (pdf)
How To Apply
Complete the online application form and upload the necessary documents where necessary using the link below
The Application Deadline is 13th October 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.