IT Intern Needed at Procter & Gamble
About the job
Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company? Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 181 years globally and 30 years in Nigeria.
For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit here and our career website at www.pgcareers.com
Your Role as IT Intern Needed at Procter & Gamble:
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company.If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.We wish you all the best with your application!QualificationsWhat makes you an excellent fit:
- BSc Computer Science / IT-related field
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2021 or 2022
- You demonstrate leadership kills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
JUST SO YOU KNOW: Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.