Almost all Job Opportunities at the UNHCR are advertised on the UNHCR online recruitment platform, and new opportunities are regularly added. See our Application and selection page to learn more about how to apply, the recruitment process and tips from our HR team on your application.
Junior Professional Officer and United Nations Volunteers roles are advertised outside of this system. See the relevant page for more information on these positions.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Please note that UNHCR does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, travelling, processing or training). Read about how to avoid scams and fraudulent job offers.
Important notice on Job Opportunities at the UNHCR new recruitment platform (launched in October 2022):
For external applicants:
- Please note that staff members will not normally serve in International Professional positions in the country of their nationality. In addition, in case of a first appointment upon recruitment, the assignment must be outside the staff member’s country of nationality. In case of a conversion from National Officer (NO) or General Service (GS) categories, the assignment cannot take place in the same country where the staff member is currently serving as NO or GS (irrespective of nationality).
- Past application data and previously created applicant accounts are not migrated to the new platform. Therefore, when applying for current vacancies, external applicants (not current UNHCR workforce members) should create a new account (“Sign In” on https://unhcr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External >>
- Create Account). Once successfully registered, you can start filling in your data and apply for vacancies.
- Applications for vacancies advertised on UNHCR’s old recruitment platform will be duly reviewed and processed in the old platform (but no data will be migrated to the new platform).
- In case of technical difficulties when applying, external applicants (not current UNHCR workforce members) can write to Global Service Desk at [email protected].
For Job Opportunities at the UNHCR Talent Pool candidates
- Past applications to Talent Pools have not been migrated to UNHCR’s new recruitment platform.
- As part of the transitional measures, candidates who were successfully accepted to a Talent Pool (now called Evergreens) have received e-mail instructions for re-submitting their application on UNHCR’s new recruitment platform.
- The Evergreens are advertised per grade/ level; candidates can apply to one or more levels. If meeting all eligibility criteria at the given level and subject to functional clearance (if applicable), candidates will be added to the relevant talent pool. Applications will be valid for one year, after which candidates can re-confirm their interest.
- Evergreens are for sourcing candidates for Temporary Appointments (TAs). Candidates considering TA opportunities are recommended to keep an eye on the UNHCR Career website and apply once Evergreens are open for new applications.
How to Apply
To apply all you need to do is click the link below:
Kindly share this opportunity with and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.