We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
Responsibilities of Junior Frontend Engineer Needed at Integral IT
● Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Write clean code to develop functional web applications
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Perform UI tests to optimize performance
● Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
● Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
● Gather and address technical and design requirements
● Provide training and support to internal teams
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
● Follow emerging technologies
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
● Knowledge of object-oriented programming
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
frameworks like React.JS and Next.JS
● Hands on experience with Vue.JS is an added advantage
● Working knowledge of CMS framework like WordPress.
● Hands on experience with User Interface and Experience Design
● Excellent analytical and time management skills
● Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
● Working knowledge of servers and Linux OS.
● Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
● Excellent Knowledge of code repositories and repository management.
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
● BSc/OND/HND degree in Computer Science or relevant field Non-Technical Skills
● Strong knowledge of software development approaches, principles, and flows
● Excellent ability to understand and convert simple and complex UI designs
● Experience working on large, complex web and mobile apps
● Ability to create and maintain smooth continuous integration and continuous
delivery pipeline of React Native applications
● A positive mindset and continuous-learning attitude
● Stay updated with new updates, technologies, and news of React Native
● Experience working in an agile development environment
● Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate strategy
● Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
● Client-focused approach with a goal of creating user-centric designs
● Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.