Kuda Bank Internship Programme for Young Graduates
Application for the 2022 Kuda Bank Internship is currently ongoing for interested and qualified young Nigerian Graduates.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Kuda Bank Internship offers young Nigerians an exciting and flexible work environment as well as a competitive salary to become part of the leading online banks in Nigeria.
The Kuda Bank are looking for Card Operations Interns who will be responsible for preparing, sorting, and dispatching cards to our customers through our delivery partners.
Interns will be responsible for:
- Receive card boxes from Secure ID
- Count the number of cards received and compare it with the data quantity(Ability to reconcile stocks or items).
- Each intern picks the states assigned to them and confirms using the name, address, and phone number, sorting according to regions.
- After confirmation, package the cards together and prepare them for the delivery partner
- Resolving customer complaints, and escalating issues, ensure resolution before closing conversations
- Tracking the status of cards delivered, yet to be delivered or in transit
- Communicate delivery issues with delivery partners
To be considered for the IMES, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in the use of Google sheets or Microsoft excel
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas
- Applicants must have an NYSC certificate
- Applicants must between the ages of 18 to 25
Internship Duration and Reward
- Joining Kuda makes you become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as they work to become the neobank for every African on the planet:
Applicants further enjoy;
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Cover letter
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants for the Kuda Bank internship programme should click on the apply button below to commence their application.