LASRIC Grant Funding for Innovative Startups (win up to N5M funding)
The Lagos State Science Research and Innovation Council (LASRIC) is calling for applications from innovative and tech-enabled projects and solutions.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The applications are open for the following categories:
- Fund-ready innovative startups with Minimum Viable Products (MVPs)
- Patentable research & development projects aimed at tackling challenges in Lagos State.
- Solutions that aid the understanding of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) in educational (primary – tertiary) institutions
Benefit of LASRIC Grant Funding for Innovative Startups
Winners will receive grant funding of up to N5,000,000!
- Specialized university colleges and university colleges accredited at the institution level
- Research organizations encompassed by Nigerian guidelines
- Agricultural/Environmental trusts with legally mandate research and development activities
- Profit oriented organizations no more than 10 years old
- Company or organization must be registered in Lagos or doing works directly impacting the Lagos ecosystem
- Individuals applying must be sponsored or supported by any of the above.
Deadline: November 30, 2022.