2022 LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project for Lagos State Youths
Registration for the LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project is now open. Calling on all interested applicants resident in Lagos 18-35yrs to apply.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
UNDP and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) through the Lagos State Employability Support Project plan to increase the pool of skilled manpower to alleviate the acute shortages of employable labour.
LSETF UNDP Employability Support Project 2022 Training Courses
- Fashion courses – Tailoring and fashion design- 1 course -12 weeks
- Hospitality Baking – I course – 8 weeks
- Information Technology – Digital marketing – 1 course – 4 weeks
- Beauty Courses – Hair dressing, Cosmetology – 6 weeks
- Construction courses – Plumbing, Tiling, Electrical and Masonry – 12 weeks
Requirements and Qualifications for LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project
- Must be a Lagos resident
- Must have a Lagos State Resident Registration Agency ID (LASRRA ID – can be gotten at any LGA office)
- Must have a minimum of JSSCE qualification
All applicants will be required to go through a screening process to determine their eligibility for the training.
Aim and Benefits of LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project
- The project will achieve this through the provision of skills development training that will last between 4-12 weeks, and will ensure the placement of a minimum of 50% of the beneficiaries in Internships/jobs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) on www.lsesp.ng to apply
For more details,visit LSETF website