At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.Do you dare to make an impact?
Your Role as a Marketing intern Needed at Henkel
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market through the 4 Ps.
- Take brand ownership and execute strategies to exceed competition.
- Align with cross functional team on Brand activation calendar & execute brand related projects and activation.
- Participate in creative development and deliver within timelines.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Support marketing function in managing external agencies and deliverables from them.
- Degree in Marketing/Economics/Business Management
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 0–1-year work experience.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care.
Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 145 years of success. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace.