Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program is a four-month program for startups to collaborate with Mastercard to scale solutions that drive simple, secure digital experiences for SMEs.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The program will welcome startups that are innovating across a range of digital services for SMEs, including accounting software, ecommerce solutions, lending platforms, payment technologies, digital banking, and more.
During this four-month program, startups will have the opportunity to leverage Mastercard’s network and SME expertise to uncover product partnerships, scale their companies and power solutions that drive safe, secure, and simple experiences.
Requirements for Mastercard Start Path Small Business Program
- Innovative Solutions – tell us how your solutions tie to the program theme
- Passionate Team – experienced and diverse founding team
- Strategic Fit – committed to democratizing financial services
- Existing Funding – investment raised with a 6–12-month runway
Startups selected for the Start Path Small Business Program will demonstrate strong synergies with Mastercard’s approach to helping entrepreneurs around the world grow and thrive by empowering them with digital payment solutions, data insights and the tools to run their enterprises more efficiently and secure.
- Four-month virtual program
- Receive bespoke access to Mastercard’s customers and partners
- Access to a dedicated mentor to help identify and uncover opportunities
- Leverage Mastercard’s network and SME expertise
How The Start Path Small Business Program Works:
- Apply Online
- Mastercard cross-business evaluation
- Invited to pitch
- Program kick-off
- Three-month virtual engagement to support, introduce, and collaborate
For More Information:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.