McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program for Recent Graduates
McCAIN FOOD is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the McCAIN FOOD Graduate Trainee Program. The program is available for recent graduates and will span over a period of 12 months.
The program offers graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational FMCG business with an integrated supply chain including agriculture, manufacturing, logistics & distribution, and sales & marketing.
What to Expect from McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduate aligned programmes. The programme will span over a period of 12 months. Commencing from February 2022 to February 2023. The company will accommodate a total of 13 graduates on this programme.
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme.
- The program will cover leadership and personal development as well as practical exposure to projects, including the day to day operations of this family-owned business.
- This program will span through the following areas: Agriculture; Communications; Customer Service; Engineering & Technical; Finance; General & Administration; Human Resources; Information Technology; Manufacturing; Marketing; Procurement; Quality & Food Safety; Research & Development; Sales; Student & Graduates; Supply Chain & Logistics; Transportation
To be eligible for McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program, candidates are expected to meet to the following conditions:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Must achieve a combined aggregate of 65% or higher
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Good Communication skills
How To Apply
To be considered for McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program, applicants are to kindly apply under the relevant graduate position on the careers website. Applications that are not in the relevant position will not be considered.
Candidates are also required to attach the following Document:
- Updated CV in PDF format
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of qualification
- Certified copies of your most recent academic results/record and/or academic manuscript
- Confirmation that you are unemployed. (Please note that successful candidates will be required to undersign an affidavit confirming that you are unemployed)
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.