McKinsey’s Forward Program 2024 for young African Professionals
McKinsey Forward is a free, five-month online learning program offered by McKinsey to equip young talent with must-have practical skills to succeed in the future of work.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Forward is a three-level learning journey where you can develop new ways of thinking, boost your confidence, and learn to lead with purpose. At the end of the program, receive a McKinsey Forward digital badge and join an exclusive global network of young, life-long learners.
To access Forward, you must meet the following criteria:
- currently reside on the African continent (all countries)
- currently employed, self-employed, or in between jobs
- have no more than five years of formal work experience
- have completed post-secondary education (for example: diploma, associate degree, undergraduate degree)
- have a good command of the English language, as the program will be conducted in English
Duration and Benefits
Learn through a variety of formats, including digital courses, discussion boards, virtual workshops with McKinsey experts, and a group assignment with real-time peer feedback.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- complete the Foundation level: 8 weeks, two hours per week
- complete the Advanced level and earn a shareable McKinsey Forward digital badge: 12 weeks, two hours per week
- participate in the Network level: 18 months, ongoing optional activities
Gain the skills and tools to:
- turn complex business challenges into opportunities using structured and creative thinking
- communicate with impact to move your audience to action
- apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology
- be adaptable, and build resilience and emotional awareness to work successfully–both independently and in teams, especially in times of change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: June 20th, 2023