Monash University 2022 Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship – Australia
Open to: Undergraduates
Login / Register
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence, awarded as the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is currently receiving applications from interested and eligible international students. The goal of the this scholarship programme is to change lives by supporting financially disadvantaged students from the ASEAN region to study at Monash University.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The prestigious Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is generously funded by a group of Monash alumni who live and work in Singapore – alumni who are passionate about making an outstanding international education available to young people from the region.
Requirements and Qualifications for Monash University Singapore Alumni ASEAN
To be eligible for Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN country https://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/southeast-asia
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Applicants that have not previously studied at Monash
- Applicants must demonstrate that you come from a low income household
- Applicants must have not commenced university study at any institution
Benefits of Monash University Singapore Alumni ASEAN
Successful applicants for Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 AUD allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 AUD one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
- The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
- Students will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (750 words) and financial support statement (500 words) and interview performance.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 50.
- You must maintain a full-time study load.
All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 19 August 2022.
How to Apply
To apply and be considered for the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship, applicants are to follow the steps (below) in addition to applying a study place at Monash University, Australia:
- For this scholarship, you must submit a separate online Applications form.
- We encourage you to submit your scholarship application using the online form.
- Alternatively, you may download an offline application form and send all documents to email@example.com with the subject header Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship – [Your Name].
- You will also need to submit a course application.
- Applications for this scholarship will have their $100 course application fee waived. Please request a waiver code from firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your course application.
For more details, click here