Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships
Nestlé is currently looking for talented undergraduate seniors to join their Manufacturing Operations Management team. This is your opportunity to enter the Nestlé World, gain valuable experience, grow in a vibrant global business environment and achieve your career aspirations. If you are selected, Nestlé takes over to make sure you fully participate in the program.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Nestlé is known for the philosophy of “Good Food, Good Life” The company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, 150 years later, it is recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing around 280,000 people and has factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestle Canada Engineering Internships
As a Continuous Improvement Intern will be responsible for driving & sustaining successful change management through identifying waste in bottleneck processes while also developing the capabilities of the factory colleagues in Lean tools, processes, and thinking. You will also:
- Conduct nominal speed studies on batch processes for optimization of processes
- Create, train, coach, and sustain key standard routines on bottleneck lines
- Implement & promote active use of the FI accelerators within the factory
- Support for all other Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) pillars, including AM, PM, E&T to drive implementation of World Class Manufacturing through TPM
- Perform all other duties as assigned
As the successful candidate, will be the champion for the brand throughout the organization so you will need to be passionate, tenacious, results-focused, and really enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
You will also:
- 3rd or 4th-year undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Engineering (Environmental, Food, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical), Food & Nutrition, Food Science, Agriculture, Operations Management (Manufacturing).
- Maintaining a GPA of a minimum of 3.0 and above is considered an asset.
- Have strong communication, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Has knowledge about LEAN and TPM principles
- Self-motivated, results-focused, agile, innovative, and intellectually curious.
- Fast learner, and must be comfortable working within a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Open to working in a factory and prior Internship or work experience in a LEAN/ TPM factory is a plus.
- Strong computer proficiency (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Involvement in extracurricular activities which demonstrate initiative and leadership.
- Have the ability to build great relationships with internal stakeholders from various backgrounds and work collaboratively on multiple projects.
If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. As an intern, you will get;
- Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
- You will also receive developmental feedback throughout your work term to ensure that you are learning and understanding the importance of Marketing within the world’s largest food company.
- You will also build your business acumen and leadership capabilities and support your development and long-term success.
How to Apply
Applications for the Nestle Canada Engineering Internships are accepted online either through the Nestle career portal or through the LinkedIn profile. Applicants are considered on a continuous basis as they apply, so please don’t delay submitting your application.
The Application Deadline is ongoing.