Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for 200 students providing assistance to international students to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate Master’s degree for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship aims at providing partial funding for students applying for studies at Newcastle University, UK.
Eligibility Criteria For Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
To be considered for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Newcastle University, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student assessed for fee-paying purposes.
- Have been offered a place a study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city center campus for the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be domiciled in one of the eligible countries.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship as part of their academic course application. Applicants can contact [email protected] for details.
The Application Deadline is Not specified
Eligible candidates can visit the Official Webpage for more Information