Work and Learn in France: OECD Internship Programme for Students around the world
Open to: Undergraduates
Login / Register
The OECD internship programme is designed to offer qualified students a wide background into the operations of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in France.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
Benefits of OECD’s Internship Programme
- No salary is stipulated for this programme
- However, about 700 Euros monthly stipend will be provided for living expenses.
- OECD’s staff will assist selected candidates with Visa acquisition
Focus areas of the OECD Internship Programme
Research and supports will be required from successful candidates in the areas provided below (in the (non-exhaustive list).
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and Corruption
- Climate Corporate Governance
- Education and Skils
Other areas of the OECD Internship Programme include
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive growth
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pension
- International Migration
- Public Governance and more
Candidates selected for participation in the corporate functions will be involved in one or other of the areas listed below:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Legal Services
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Event Management
- Financial, Budget and Accounting
Eligibility for OECD Internship Programme
Before you can apply for the OECD Internship Programme, you must meet the following eligibility
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD
- Must be available for at least one month, which is the minimum internship duration
- Must have quality quantitative and IT skills;
- Must possess excellent communication and drafting skills;
How to Apply for OECD Internship Programme
You are required to proceed to the application portal. However, in case you are not selected, you are always welcome to check back at the dates listed below for new vacancies.
- March 1, 2022
- September 1, 2022
For more information on this opportunity, visit the official page.