St. George’s University of London Scholarships: The university offers a number of medical scholarships for outstanding students wishing to enroll in a postgraduate study programme at the UK’s specialist health university dedicated to transforming people’s lives in the UK and around the world.
The University is the UK’s only dedicated medical and health sciences university known for academic and research excellence in medicine, healthcare and science. The university is poised to improve health through inspiring education and focused research. Interested postgraduate medical students are to take advantage of this opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships at St. George’s University of London
To be considered for the postgraduate taught scholarships for medical students at St. George’s University of London, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Have completed an application for the course, either full-time or part-time study.
- Not already qualified at Master’s level or above.
- Must be self-funding (courses fully funded by the NHS or students receiving employer or sponsor funding are not eligible).
- Have or be predicted to obtain at least a 2:1
- Be from a low-income, lower-middle-income, or upper-middle-income country as defined by the World Bank.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Postgraduate Taught Scholarships at St. George’s University of London are to first submit an application for one of the eligible postgraduate taught programmes and will be considered for the award as there is no separate application for the scholarship.
The Application Deadline is 1st July 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.