Procter and Gamble 2022 Finance and Accounting Internship Program
Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom. Driven by passionate people and a common purpose, P&G has been bringing trusted brands to our consumers in Nigeria since 1992.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Procter and Gamble Nigeria (P&G) is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and 27 years in Nigeria.
Finance and Accounting (Intern / Co-op)
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Recent graduates with a B.Sc in either Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics and Finance / Accounting related courses
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date.
How to Apply
To apply for the Procter and Gamble Finance and Accounting (Intern / Co-op) Internship Program 2022 Click HERE
Deadline not Specified
Kindly share this opportunity with Graduates and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.