The Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) across Nigeria are on a path to taking the global Entrepreneurship Stage as the internet has enabled them to make their products and services available to customers within Nigeria and across different continents.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Project Empower is an Opportunity many indigenous businesses in Nigeria can explore in order to create quality and become competitive by adding value globally.
An initiative of IHS Towers, Project Empower seeks to support 500 entrepreneurs and businesses to build sustainable brands. The accelerator program for Nigerian-owned businesses is a 3-month online intensive training program aimed at supporting top-notch, emerging and innovative businesses.
The Acceleration Programme Involves:
- Training: The accelerator programme is designed to help start-ups and MSMEs brand their products, build products and services that solve real-life problems and gain traction.
- Mentorship: The program provides us with the opportunity to meet with Mentors, who are resource persons with reasonable years of experience in supporting entrepreneurs to grow their businesses to scale.
- Funding Support: At the end of the accelerator programme, participants would have business plans fully developed in order to access funding from various already existing financial institutions and donors of their choice.
Eligibility Criteria of Project Empower for Startups & Entrepreneurs
The 2022 Project Empower Accelerator Programme will target Nigerian startups and MSMEs. The following businesses are eligible to apply for Project Empower Accelerator Programme:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Food or Beverage Production
- Wholesale or Retail
- Interior Design & Real Estate
How to apply
Applications for the Project Empower Acceleration Programme are currently ongoing. Participate to scale your business.
The Applictaion deadline is still ongoing