PricewaterhouseCoopers plc has announced applications for the 2022 PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp for interested young Nigerians.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The programme is a paid 6-week intensive training BootCamp aimed at developing young graduates on analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems.
The programme shall give successful applicants the opportunity to acquire high-demand technical skills and become readily employable.
The objective of the bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
To be considered for the BootCamp, you must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be of proven integrity, and respect confidentiality agreements.
- possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non-technical audience.
- think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Be able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Be able to actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
Duration and Reward
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high-demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
- Full-stack software engineering – React, .Net, C#.
- Agile product management – React, .Net, C#.
Data science/DB management – Python, SQL, tableau.
- DevOps/ deployment management – Git, python, SQL.
- Internet of things (IoT) – Machine learning, AI, sensors, backend systems.
- Design thinking & agile dev – Empathize, define, ideate, prototype.