QS Reimagine Education Awards 2023 ($50,000 in funding)
Applications are invited for the QS Reimagine Education Awards 2023. If you, your university or company are currently involved in developing innovative products, programs, or pedagogies that enhance student learning outcomes, and employability, or promote sustainability education, this is your opportunity to showcase your project.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Reimagine Education Awards – the ‘Oscars’ of Education – in 2023 celebrates a decade of rewarding innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability. Over the past nine years, this global competition has had the privilege of witnessing remarkable innovations in education from their respected community and they look forward to reviewing the 2023 submissions.
- Future of Learning: The awards in this broad category are designed to shine a light on the innovative approaches that are shaping the future of learning.
- Science of Learning Award
- Learning Assessment Award
- Blended and Presence Learning Award
- E-Learning Award
- AI in Education Award
- Best use of Generative AI Award
- Immersive Experiential Learning Award (XR including AR/VR/mixed realities, Gaming, The Metaverse and Beyond)
- Breakthrough Technology Innovation in Education (ICT tools, Edu Apps, instructional technologies)
- Future of Universities: The awards in this broad category are designed to recognise the transformation and evolution that universities and business schools are implementing to serve effectively current and future learners and provide future-proof qualifications.
- Innovation in Business Education
- The Power of Partnerships
- Future of Work: The awards in this broad category are designed to capture effective ways to educate work-ready graduates, develop 21st century skills and foster lifelong learning, in a world increasingly and pervasively transformed by AI and machine learning.
- Nurturing Employability Award
- Lifelong Learning Award
- Developing Emerging Skills and Competencies Award
- Sustainability Education Award: Reimagine Education awards projects and initiatives that are educating learners about environmental and social sustainability.
- Sustainability Education Award
- Values: Reimagine Education awards projects and initiatives aimed at promoting values, ethics, purpose, diversity, access and inclusion.
- Nurturing Values and Ethics Award
- Nurturing Wellbeing and Purpose Award
- Access, Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Applications should focus on enhancing learning outcomes, graduates’ employability, or pertaining education in other relevant ways. Entries which will not meet these basic entry requirements will be rejected.
- No applicant may apply to more than one award category with the same project.
- Applications must be submitted in English only.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to rules/submission formats.
- All entries submitted must be legal.
- Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified.
Duration and Benefits
- The recipient of the Global Education Award will be granted $25,000 USD, while the winner of the Global EdTech Award will receive valuable Google Cloud credits worth $25,000 USD.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Deadline: September 3rd, 2023
Kindly share this opportunity with Innovators and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.