Remote Product Designer Needed at Klas
Klas is a platform to start, run, and grow an online academy. Today, we power 1,200+ online schools and 70,000+ learners globally.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Our goal is to make teaching easy and collaborative for anyone, and if you would like to join us on this journey, apply below.
Design is a core part of who we are. We strive to use the most appropriate tools for the tasks at hand, and strike a measured balance of getting things done quickly and long term maintainability. The team is tight, with no big egos, and welcomes designers to come and join in on the adventure.
- Work with frontend engineers to build a next-generation web application with a focus on extraordinary user experience.
- Work closely with designers on your team to develop and expand product design systems.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with design, product, and project teams
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership.
Requirements for Remote Product Designer Needed at Klas
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use.
- Experience designing for business and creator-focused products
- Keeps pushing their work until all details are attended to.
- Is skilled in explaining their work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and craves feedback to help produce the best work.
- Is an expert in UI, UX, or visual design, but is skilled in more disciplines across product design.
- Minimum two years experience
- Experience in UX writing
- An interest in motion design
- Competitive salary
- M1 Macbook Pro for work
- Fully remote
- Access to Klas Academy, our internal upskilling program for employees
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance.