Klas is a platform to start, run, and grow an online academy. Today, we power 1,200+ online schools and 70,000+ learners globally.
Our goal is to make teaching easy and collaborative for anyone, and if you would like to join us on this journey, apply below.
Design is a core part of who we are. We strive to use the most appropriate tools for the tasks at hand, and strike a measured balance of getting things done quickly and long term maintainability. The team is tight, with no big egos, and welcomes designers to come and join in on the adventure.
- Work with frontend engineers to build a next-generation web application with a focus on extraordinary user experience.
- Work closely with designers on your team to develop and expand product design systems.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with design, product, and project teams
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership.
Requirements for Remote Product Designer Needed at Klas
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use.
- Experience designing for business and creator-focused products
- Keeps pushing their work until all details are attended to.
- Is skilled in explaining their work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and craves feedback to help produce the best work.
- Is an expert in UI, UX, or visual design, but is skilled in more disciplines across product design.
- Minimum two years experience
- Experience in UX writing
- An interest in motion design
- Competitive salary
- M1 Macbook Pro for work
- Fully remote
- Access to Klas Academy, our internal upskilling program for employees
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.