About the Lendsqr Internship role
Lendsqr is looking for exceptional young people to intern with us. This is an exciting role that provides valuable hands-on experience in the financial technology industry, as well as the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and gain valuable skills and knowledge that can be applied to a wide range of career paths.
- Support the various team in support of customers, partners, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain resources
- Lend support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
Requirement for Remote Tech Internship Opportunity at LendSqr
- SIWES students or recent university graduate with or without NYSC experience
- Minimum of 2:1 from any field of study
- Not more than 23 years old at the last birthday
- Has strong interest in fintech and wants to develop a career in that space
- Curiosity and a record of tinkering
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Process driven and deadline oriented
- Proficiency with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
Pay and benefit structure
- Base pay
- Monthly data bonus
- Successful graduate interns would be given full-time contracts
The Application Deadline is Unspecified
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.