Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
UI/UX Designer – Remote
We are a remote-first company on a mission to connect tech talents to global opportunities. We are building systems that make it easy for organizations to recruit remote tech talents globally.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
We are a young vibrant team of young professionals driven by the passion to make an impact through our work by creating opportunities where they are most needed.
We are looking for a creative UI/UX designer who is proactive and passionate about elegant, highly usable software to join our team.
Responsibilities of Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
- Designing and implementing new features on web and app platforms
- Identifying UX/UI issues and optimising existing designs for A/B tests and MVT
- Supporting org-wide projects with design expertise
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders, developers and other designers in a fast-paced environment
- Complete ownership of design projects from wireframes through to build supervision
- Implementation and ownership of the design system
- Ensuring all design standards, guidelines and best practices are adhered to
- Creating prototypes on Figma, Sketch & Abstract
Requirements for Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
- Excellent user-centred design and prototyping skills with 3+ years experience
- Proficient in design and interaction software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Clear understanding of user-centred design and best practices
- Experience of problem-solving user friction points in design
- Proven experience completing design projects end to end
- Front-end development experience using HTML/CSS
- Experience conducting user research studies and competitor analyses
Geria is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.